Graviemore MkII is go!
Good news — the most hotly anticipated event of everyone's gravel calendars is up and running! From the 15-17 Sep 2023 Graviemore is returning to the wonderful Inshriach Estate in Strathspey, where our friends know how to throw a good party, and we'll be laying on another buffet of our favourite gravel rides to suit every taste. Whether you're a returning graviemoron, or a friend that we haven't met yet, we're looking forward to rounding off Summer '23 with another hoedown of good riding, good food and good times.
All the good bits are staying the same this time round, so expect the same great trails, homemade food and relaxed vibes in the camping field, with the farmyard bar and live music in the evening. But after 2022 we got to scratching our heads and wondering how we could make things better second time around, so there are a few new extras making an appearance:
- emergency bike repair on-site from our friend Douglas Carchrie of Big Mountain Scotland
- Films/talks and workshops throughout the weekend
- A bigger, better kid's treasure hunt from the farmyard on Saturday morning, keeping things lively for the wee ones
- Sweet, sweet Graviemore merchandise available to buy/earn (more details coming soon)
- Wood-fired pizza available to book on Friday evening from G's Pizza Box
- Fresh coffee in the morning, available from Jonathan at Fellside Coffee
So there you go, tickets are live as of today, so get the weekend booked in, and we'll look forward to seeing you all again in September.
The Graviemore Team.